The law office of Bruce Ashworth offers a comprehensive criminal defense practice for clients throughout North Texas. Attorney Bruce Ashworth has more than 30 years of criminal law experience and is committed to providing a strong defense on behalf of each of his clients.
Bruce Ashworth has defended clients in cases ranging from misdemeanor offenses to felony charges. Contact Bruce Ashworth to discuss your criminal law matter, including:
- DWI and related charges, including first-offense DWI charges, felony DWI, intoxication assault and intoxication manslaughter
- Drug charges, including drug possession, manufacturing, distribution and delivery.
- Assault, family violence and other violent crimes
- Theft, burglary, robbery and related offenses
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, indecency, online solicitation and child pornography charges
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, mortgage fraud and other fraud charges
- Juvenile defense, including DWI, drug charges, shoplifting, burglary, assault and criminal mischief
Get the strong defense you deserve. Bruce Ashworth is highly regarded in the legal community and has been selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers**, a Thomson Reuters rating service for the years 2004-2007 and 2009-20013. He is AV Preeminent rated* by the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system, the highest rating for legal ability and ethics. As an experienced trial lawyer and negotiator, Bruce Ashworth will protect your rights.
Contact A Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer
From his office in Arlington, Bruce Ashworth serves clients throughout North Texas. To schedule a free consultation with Arlington criminal defense lawyer Bruce Ashworth, call 817-789-4717 or contact him by email.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Texas Super Lawyers List is a Thomson Reuters rating service, which Bruce Ashworth was selected the years 2004-2007, 2009-2013, and 2014-2015.