Experience That Makes A Difference
The attorney that you choose really does make a difference. As a client of Bruce Ashworth, you can be certain that your case will be handled with a high degree of competence and care.
Bruce Ashworth is a third-generation Texas attorney and lifelong resident of Arlington, Texas. Mr. Ashworth brings to each case, considerable experience and expertise. His credentials are your assurance of highly qualified counsel:
- More than 30 years of legal experience
- Past president of the Tarrant County Bar Association and Arlington Bar Association
- Board certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers** , a Thomson Reuters rating service for the years of 2004-2007 and 2009-2013.
- AV Preeminent rated* by the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system, the highest rating for legal ability and ethics
To learn more about the experience and credentials of Bruce Ashworth, please visit his attorney profile below.
Contact Attorney Bruce Ashworth
From his office in Arlington, Bruce Ashworth serves clients throughout North Texas. To schedule a free consultation with Arlington criminal defense lawyer Bruce Ashworth, call 817-789-4717 or contact him by email.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Texas Super Lawyers List is a Thomson Reuters rating service, which Bruce Ashworth was selected the years 2004-2007, 2009-2013, and 2014-2015."